- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Sunday, 29 July 2012
Oil Based Paint Pens
I decided to use these pens to decorate the Display Books I use to keep notes and copies of my designs. I use these display books in my Creative Doodling Classes. I found the pens quick drying and easy to use. Most colours go easily over darker colours.
The pens come with different points. I used Bullet point. They can also be purchased in different thicknesses. I used 2.5mm for this project. I found I needed to go over the white on the black a few times to get it really white.