- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Friday, 7 September 2012
This Dare from the Bright Owl was lots of fun. I was still in a Celtic mood from my own Challenge so decided to convert the Monodala into a Celtic Monodala. I have been playing with inks lately as the colours are so bright and pretty so I used them to highlight the celtic under and over effect. The pattern I used is one of my own that I have not named yet.
If you want to try the Bright Owl's Dare I have installed her button to the right side of my blog. You can just push it to link to the current Dare 22.