Wednesday 5 September 2012

Diva Challenge 85

I Am the Diva Weekly Challenge 85

The Diva issues challenges once a week. For those who are interested, I have a button to the right that will link you to her blog.


This is my first time entering her challenge. I have been meaning to do it for a while now but have alway run out of time.

Luckily I did this design some time ago and the pattern that we had to feature for the challenge was Copada, and it was created by Margaret Bremner CTZ. So here is my entry I hope you like it.

HAPPY DOODLING

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and the colors are gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of colour it really makes the design pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Wonderful use of color, and I really like the vine borders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colorful. Love your border. Hope you'll be posting more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, I sure do like your design. The colors are great, and I love your border of the ZIA with the leaves and the litle black leaves.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice ZIA! I like your colors with the strong blacks. Welcome to the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this- all the detail and color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done ...the colors add to the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of color and design - Love it

    ReplyDelete