- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Wednesday, 26 September 2012
Diva Challenge 88 & New Pattern Distructions
Diva Challenge 88
Thank you Diva for this Challenge. I saw Rick and Maria's new Tangle is their newsletter and thought it would make a good base for letters. You have caused me to get organised and do something with my thoughts.
I also tried a new pattern on one side of the leaves. I wanted something that made that side of the leaf look darker but not stand out from the other side of the leaf. I have called the Creative Doodle Pattern 'RANDOM' because of the random nature of the criss-cross lines.