About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Monday, 15 October 2012

Dare 27

Dare 27

This is my design for Dare 27 issued by Erin's blog, 'The Bright Owl.'

As I scanned this image, the colours are not as true, but you get the idea. I really enjoyed doing this one. It was lots of fun. Thanks Erin.

Two of the patterns I used here are Fescu and Sanibelle. I used a variation of Fescu in the other yellow section. The pattern in the outer pink section I have been using for a long time and do not know where I got it from . If anyone knows the name of this pattern please let me know. I will post the distructions for the pattern I used here that are mine in a separate post.

If you have not entered Erin's Dare before. Why not give it a go. The challenge always stretches me to try things I have not tried before and when I finish I am always glad I had a go.

HAPPY DOODLING