About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Monday, 14 January 2013

Dare 40 + New Pattern

Zendala Dare 40

This is this weeks Dare posted on The Bright Own Blog by Erin. She was not that happy about the original outline design. I was a bit unsure. 

I was almost tempted to turn it into a Celtic Knot Pattern as it would have been an easy one to do it with, but decided I would go with the challenge of making this design interesting. 

I am still a bit unsure of whether I have achieved this. What do you think?

The patterns I used to decorate this design are all my own. The are Going Down, Galaxy, Trio and a new one Sunrise.

Sunrise


You can find the steps for my other patterns on my pattern pages.
HAPPY DOODLING