About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Diva Weekly Challenge 102

Diva Weekly Challenge 102

I am the Diva's Weekly Challenge 102 was to do a design using only 2 patterns. The patterns were Auraknot and Bunzo. You can use the I am the diva button on my site to link to her challenge if you want to have a go. This is my contribution to the challenge. 

I have used black art board and gold, silver and white gel pens. The silver and white do not show up well in this photo. It was done it on A4 size paper.


I made a couple of mistakes, but it was tooo hard to correct, so it is all out there.

HAPPY DOODLING