About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

New Patterns for Trading Cards

New Patterns for Trading Cards

I have been involved in a Trading Card Swap on Facebook. We had to draw up 24 Trading Cards. For those people like me who had never had anything to do with Trading Cards before, a Trading Card is a doodle of 2.5 x 3.5 inches, which is approximately 7 x 9 cm.

There were 25 people involved and we were sent their names and addresses so we could send each person on the list 1 card that we had designed. 

I am just about to send out the 24 Cards that I did. 

While doing these cards I came up with a lot more new doodle patterns. I intend to post a couple of cards at a time for you along with distructions of the new patterns I used.  

I hope you find these patterns useful.



Tangles Distructions


Ying & Yang Distructions


Ragged Rays Distructions


Pods Distructions


Peeps Distructions


HAPPY DOODLING