About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Airbrushed Backgrounds

Airbrushed Backgrounds

I have been taking airbrushing classes as you may have seen in a previous post. I have been itching to do some backgrounds. 

I sat down with my new airbrush I got for my Birthday this week and started playing with an assortment of stencils.

My idea is to approach the airbrushing the same way I approach doodling. No set plan. Let us see what happens as I go. 

I have not got what I would say is a good assortment of colors for my brush as yet, but I played with what I had.

After completing the backgrounds I started doodling over the top and had a great time. Because the paint is water based and goes on in very thin layers, the micron pens work easily over the top.

Here are the results.






I would be interested in what you think of the idea of random coloring first and them doodling over the top. 

Please give me some feedback.

HAPPY DOODLING