Friday 9 August 2013

Celtic Challenge32

Celtic Challenge 32

I got an amazing response for the last challenge. There was some very beautiful work.

This fortnight I have drawn a celtic outline for you to put a new pattern in. I have made the outline a four step process. If anyone wants a three or five step outline just let me know and I will add it to this post for you to copy.

My challenge to you is to design your own pattern and draw the steps inside the squares. 
Next decorate the outline to the squares, either by colour, doodles or both.

Below is the one I have done and my pattern is called
"Floral Wallpaper"


HAPPY DOODLING

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great idea, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a lot of fun, Judy. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed doing this doodle, Judy. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete