Tuesday 10 June 2014

Doodling Leather Shoes

Doodling Leather Shoes

 

How do you like my shoes? I doodled these for the scrapbooking Expo in Brisbane over the weekend. My friend Christine and I wore them each day of the show. Very comfortable and they created some interest. People had not seen doodled shoes before.
 
I added beads and a frog on mine and an owl on Christine's just to be different. Here are some more pictures.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I doodled these shoes with a Pilot Permaball Pen. They looked great for the first two days of the show but then it began to wear off in the creases. If anyone has suggestions for other pens that draw on leather and have a solid shiny appearance I would love to know what they are.
 
I was at the show to launch my first Creative Doodling Book. It is called "Creative Doodling with Judy West A 2 Z" It was specifically designed for this show for Card Making, Scrapbooking and Journaling. It is full of new patterns, decorative alphabets, numbers, words, borders and frames that would be perfect for decorating cards and pages.
 
I will be posting a lot more info about the book on Friday and I will be giving one away so make sure you check it out.
 
HAPPY DOODLING

 


2 comments:

  1. I love them. I have been doing tennis shoes and not tried leather. Would love to find out which pen you decide to stay with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renay, I used a used a Begreen Pilot Perma Ball marker I bought at the newsagent. It is supposed to write on most surfaces and be permanent. It did rub out in the creases but I have as yet found nothing better. I used it on the back of some joggers where it did not crease and they are still very good. So I will stick to this till I find a better solution. I will post if I do find something.

    ReplyDelete