- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Wednesday, 17 September 2014
Weekly Alphabet Pattern Series
WEEKLY ALPHABET PATTERN SERIES
To celebrate the success of my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z" and to add more patterns to the range that can be used to decorate the letter, word, numeral, frame and border outlines in my book, I am going to post a series of doodle patterns over the next year based on the letters of the alphabet. I will post a new pattern every Thursday.
If you wish to purchase my book click: HERE
Today's post is brought to you by the letter A.
It is great to get feedback in the comments below to know what you like me to post. Thank you.