- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Thursday, 30 October 2014
Letter G Alphabet Pattern Series
ALPHABET PATTERN SERIES
This Post is bought to you by the Letter G
STEP 1 STEP 2 STEP 3 STEP 4
I am sorry for being a day late, time got away from me. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did.
This pattern will fit into any size space and you can randomly place the lower case cursive "g" at any angle you like. Play with it and you might be surprised at the results.
My book came back from the printers with a few errors so am awaiting the corrections being done. I only have a very few copies of the first run left know, but thank you to all those who purchased. I appreciate your support and hope you are enjoying doodling the contents.
If you are interested above is a small peek of what you can find inside.
To purchase my book you can click: HERE