Sunday 16 November 2014

Flower Outline 3

FLOWER OUTLINE 3



Well I do not know what is happening but my Wacom Pen decided it would play nice today. I have not been able to calibrate it for a few weeks now and all of a sudden it is all lined up without me doing anything so I give up. If anyone knows about these pens I would love some advice.

Here is a flower outline for you to play with. Colour, doodle, zentangle or whatever you like, just enjoy. You have my permission to use your finished works however you please, but if you want to use my outlines only, please direct people back to my site or ask permission.

My book has just been reprinted and I now have plenty of stock, so if you would like some alphabet, numeral, word, border or frame outlines that mix and match, just follow the Etsy link to the right of this post.

HAPPY DOODLING

No comments:

Post a Comment