- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Sunday, 16 November 2014
Flower Outline 3
FLOWER OUTLINE 3
Well I do not know what is happening but my Wacom Pen decided it would play nice today. I have not been able to calibrate it for a few weeks now and all of a sudden it is all lined up without me doing anything so I give up. If anyone knows about these pens I would love some advice.
Here is a flower outline for you to play with. Colour, doodle, zentangle or whatever you like, just enjoy. You have my permission to use your finished works however you please, but if you want to use my outlines only, please direct people back to my site or ask permission.
My book has just been reprinted and I now have plenty of stock, so if you would like some alphabet, numeral, word, border or frame outlines that mix and match, just follow the Etsy link to the right of this post.