- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Monday, 10 November 2014
MANDALA 2 OUTLINE
Hi all. I am having computer issues at present. My Wacom pen is not co-operating and I cannot get it to calibrate. If there is anyone out there who knows what the problem is when the pen will not calibrate please let me know.
I usually post these designs in light blue so you can do whatever colour you like over the top but until my Wacom pen plays nice I am afraid you get it in black.
Hope you like the outline.
I hope to post 2 new Alphabet Patterns this Thursday as I did not get to post one last week.
Have a great week everyone.