- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Tuesday, 24 March 2015
120 Celtic Knots for Artists & Craftsmen by Judy West
120 Celtic Knots
for Artists & Craftsmen
by Judy West
My book is now available for sale.
Here are just a few examples of what you will find inside:
You can purchase my book as a Digital Download on
I will also be offering it as a Book for those who want something to hold. It will be available for sale as soon as it returns from the printer. I will announce when it is available.
If you purchase my book, check my other blog site: celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com in future for projects and ideas I will be posting on how to use and decorate the designs in this book.
I will also be giving those who have purchased this book an opportunity to post some of their work on that site and give them the chance to win some exclusive designs.