- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Friday, 27 March 2015
Alphabet Series Pattern - O
Alphabet Series Patterns
This post is bought to you by the Letter 'O'.
I have made a card using the letter 'O' from my 3 Flower Alphabet in my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z".
Turquoise Card Paper - 20.5cm x 15cm (8 3/16" x 5 7/8") - for the card
13.5cm x2.3cm (5 5/16" x 7/8") - for the decorative strip on the front
7cm x 6xm (2 3/4" x 2 1/2") - for under the letter O
White Embossed Card - 13.5cm x 9.2cm (5 5/16" x 3 5/8") - for the front of the card
1.5cm (1/2") Pink Growgrain Ribbon - 16.5cm (6 9/16")
White Daisy Chain - 13.5cm (5 5/16")
Double Sided Adhesive Tape
1. Fold the Card in half.
2. Glue the Turquoise strip to the White Embossed Card 1.5cm (1/2") from the bottom.
3. Glue the Ribbon to the centre of the Turquoise Strip and fold and glue the ends underneath.
4. Glue the White Embossed Piece to the Front of the card leaving an even amount of Turquoise showing on all 4 sides.
5. Glue one of the Daisies to the centre of the Ribbon on the left side.
6. Use mounting tape to adhere the letter 'O' to the Card as seen on the picture above.
7. Glue the remainder of the Daisies to the centre of the ribbon on the other side of the letter 'O'.
The Letter 'O' Pattern used to decorate the 3 Flower 'O'
STEP 1 2 3
If you wish to purchase my book which is full of decorative alphabets, numerals, words, frames and borders that match each other or see other Items I have for sale click: HERE
HAPPY DOODLING/CARD MAKING