- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Sunday, 3 May 2015
Painting Canvas Shoes
Recently I have begun painting on Canvas shoes. It is sooooo much fun. If you are a Creative Doodler or into Zentangles there are many markers on sale designed specifically for fabric.
You can draw straight onto the shoe and these markers are washable and permanent. Two that I use are the Pentel Gel Roller for Fabric and the Marvy Uchida Fine Tip. If you want to add colour you can use a brush and the Deco Art SoSoft Fabric Paints or use the Posca Markers.
Below are a few designs I have done so far.
I will post more as I do them.